Pre-Registration Email Validation plugin allows your users to validate their email id before regist$
How it works :-
- An extra button and text field will be shown for sending and entering validation code.
- User need to click on "Send Code" after filling email id. User will receive an email$
- User need to enter that validation code in the text field, and than click on Submit button$
- It supports core Joomla! registration and JomSocial regi$
- It will reduce the AUTO SPAM for registration to zero. User has to enter valid email id. I$
- It works on client side as well as on server side.
- You are not required to enable Email Activation functionality.
- User will not make any type mistake in email id while registration.
- No need to worry about newsletter bounce. If spam entries are not in the user table then n$
If you are not using jQuery in your template, then in the parameters of pluign, you need to enable load jQuery option.